Saturday 19 January 2013

Dubai! Like A Dream!

Bang on time! Everything was perfect from the moment I set foot in the Delhi International Airport. Flight was on time and even the queue at the security check was nearly inexistent. Three hours long flight was spent in watching “Meet Me in Saint Louise” and “Gone with The Wind”. Once the flight landed at the Dubai International Airport, I was among the first of the people to exit the flight and well well… there was this huge surprise for us and that was a shinning white Hummer Limo waiting for us outside the airport to take us to our ultimate destination aka Atlantis The Palm Hotel.

                                                                 Atlantis The Palm
 As soon as we reached to the hotel in a knackered state, I was greeted with the most amazing and fresh wind which ever touched my skin. It was awesome. It was first time ever when I was going to stay in an eight star property and it was for the first time ever when I was going to wake up in a bed with a view of the ocean. *Scream*.
                                                                                     View From My Bed
It was just like a dream. It took me good 36 hours to absorb the fact that I was actually in the lap of the luxury you can only ever dream of. Three nights and four days were spent in walking by the beach at the early morning hours, looking at the Dubai Skyline for hours, visiting The Lost Chamber aquarium, taking rides in Global Village, shopping at Iran stall (Global Village), people and brand watching at the Dubai Mall, eating the most exotic French food and strolling through Meena Bazzar.
                                                                  Kempinski Hotel

On the fourth day we shifted to the Kempinski Hotel. We did all kind of technical fun here like visiting Burj Khlifa, shopping at the Dubai Mall (shopped everything from Chanel to H & M, whatever came in my vicinity), living few Bridget Jones moments in the Ski World (Mall Of Emirates), riding on the Sand Dunes in Hummer, watching exotic belly and sufi dance performances and at the end of the day soaking swollen feet in the hot and bubbling bathtub.

And then it was time to come back home.

                                                         Always Travel In Style

All in all I had the fabulous holidays. I am always going to keep these memories with me forever.
                                                               Thanks for the memories!








No comments:

Post a Comment