Saturday 14 February 2015

World Book Fair- Book Signing


Heya Lovelies, I have got an announcement to make. A HUGE one!!

Tomorrow I'm going to be at World Book Fair as a commercially published author for the first time. Isn't it AWESOME????????? Anyway, I'll be signing the copies of my debut novel "Fashionably Yours" and will get into chitchat at Harlequin Author's Corner In Harper Collins pavilion. This is my first ever official book signing and I'm beyond excitedddddddddd...... 


I would like to invite all the romance-comedy and women fiction lovers to drop by Hall# 11, Stall# 371-390, Harlequin Corner, Harper Collins Pavilion, 15 Feb, 3 p.m onwards, Pragati Maidan.


I would love to meet you. 
smile emoticon smile emoticon smile emoticon





Swati xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment