Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happy Holi!


Hey People! How are you doing? Me? Well I am doing fabulous because it’s the time of the year where I can actually paint my face with as many colours as I want and move around with my head held high without the care in the world and the best part is that nobody is gonna laugh on me. Why should they? After all it’s Holi and it gives me a right to put fuchsia pink in not only my hair but your hair as well and dance into the water without being cared to called pervert.

I love festivals be it any, my religion or some other religion because it is my excuse to try my hands in making sweets and cuisines and eating my heart out! HA!

Keeping my blabbing aside, Here I am wishing you and your family a very Happy and Colourful Holi.

May god fill your life with colors and give your dreams the wings so beautiful….”

-Swati Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment