Saturday 2 March 2013

Trying to fill in the blank!

Hello! Hello! I am so sorry because lately I have been out of the touch with my lovely readers and I do feel guilty about that. BUT trust me you guys have no idea that how difficult these last few days were for me. I am doing nothing but trying to do:
1)      Write a new novel (While waiting to hear the reply from few publications regarding my first novel)
2)      Write this gorgeous short-story for Belinda Travel’s Sunloungers  Short Story Competition (Which I had written in less than 36 hours and next morning deleted all the 5,345 words in less than 36 seconds)
I am going through that phase where I have so many adorable ideas and believable, relatable characters, I have words, I have thoughts but what is missing is that emotional connect with my story. This is the reason which is why I have spent last one week in writing and deleting, writing and deleting, writing and deleting. It feels like that I am stuck in some sort of writer’s block.
Now I am seriously trying to work the things out and I am sure that in a day or two I’ll be there. All I need right now is may be some time to sit and think (but not in front of my laptop because blank pages are terrifying). I am trying to bring out my emotions and passions and put them in words, words which will make people fall in love.  
WISH ME LUCK!
P.S: If you have any suggestion to help me in filling this vacuum than feel free to leave a comment below or email me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment